Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award... THANK YOU!!





I just found out that I have been awarded the "Stylish Blogger Award" from Michele. Thanks so much. This means a lot to me. I have been trying my best to post regularly on my blog and this just makes me want to do even more. I really appreciate it.

This award works like this:

•Thank and link back to the person that awarded me
•Share 7 things about myself
•Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered bloggers
•Contact those bloggers about the award

Here are 7 things about me:
.... I am new to blogging so still trying to get used to it.
.... Born and grew up in India and now live in Canada
.... Married to a wonderful husband who is an animator
.... Have a cute 15 month old baby girl and I Love Her!!
.... Love to draw and paint
.... Have one brother
.... Love traveling

And I'm passing this  "Stylish Blogger Award" to the following bloggers:

Eric Zermeno
Thao Lam
Laura Zarrin
Amy Huntington
Diana Ting Delosh
Rachelle Anne Miller
Holli Conger
Paula Becker
Patrice Barton
Tracy Bishop
Mary Sullivan
Katie McDee
Jennifer A. Bell
Dani Jones
Shirley Ng-Benitez

I'm sure you'll enjoy visiting their blogs.

Thanks again.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jasmine! I'm glad to share the "Stylish Blogger" award with you. You have great style! I'm looking forward to seeing more great posts from you and the bloggers you've shared the award with!
    P.S.
    How wonderful that you have a precious little one! She will bring you much inspiration, I'm sure! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jasmine,
    Thank you sooo much for mentioning me. I'm so honored and grateful :-)

    Tracy Bishop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heisann! Congratulations ;:OD)

    Nice to know you and your blog, hope to see more of it later ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO sweet..my thanks to you for sending this on my way. I want to wish you a heartfelt welcome to blogland and the amazing time you will have here with visits from all over. There are some fantastic artists/people out there who are so encouraging and inspiring. I wish you well! What sweet work you do. Again, thank you so much and congratulations to you on your award!

    ReplyDelete